Currently there are no vacancies available however if you feel you can make a real difference to this company and its clients please submit your C.V
Applicants must be numerate, articulate, computer literate and have knowledge of the local area. Ideally applicants should be from an estate agency, mortgage or conveyancing background. However, applicants with suitable transferable skills will be considered as relevant training can be provided.
The job role will vary based on an applicants experience but includes, although is not limited to:
- Reception duties to include phone calls, computer admin and greeting customers/clients
- Arranging valuations and mortgage appointments
- Preparation of sales particulars and online marketing material
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Liaising with vendors, purchasers, solicitors and lenders
- Dealing with the letting and management of rental properties
- Carrying out property inspections
Applicants should have good time keeping, honesty and attention to detail in their work.
If you feel you have the qualities to become part of our dynamic, enthusiastic and hard working team then email us your C.V together with your photograph and a short statement as to why you think you have the qualities that we are looking for and how you would contribute to our team.